CBS All News rebranded as Paramount Plus recently is available on almost all platforms even on Android. So if you are looking for a way to get Paramount Plus on Android in Australia, this guide is for you!
Paramount Plus is available in the US and other international countries but unfortunately, this streaming platform is unavailable in Australia due to content streaming rights and copyright infringements. It is geo-blocked; therefore, you will get a geo-restriction error message.
You will need a VPN or Virtual Private Network to bypass that error. It keeps your location hidden and helps circumvent geo-location error messages. A great top-notch VPN is also safe to use and keeps all your sensitive information hidden.
So if you want to know how to get Paramount Plus on Android in Australia, keep reading!
How to Watch Paramount Plus on Android in Australia?
These are the possible steps to access Paramount Plus on Android in Australia:
- Subscribe and install a top-quality VPN on your Android device; we recommend using ExpressVPN.
- Sign in and connect to the US server.
- Create your new Gmail ID with a US location.
- Launch Google Play Store with your newly created ID and look for the Paramount Plus app.
- Once spotted, install it on your device.
- Launch the streaming app and sign up or sign in to stream the Paramount Plus library in Australia.
Offers 30-day money-back guarantee!
How to Sign Up for Paramount Plus on Android in Australia?
If you are a new user, once you have installed the app this is what you have to do:
- Launch the streaming app and click Sign Up.
- Pick a subscription plan and click Continue.
- Type in your name, email, and password.
- Once done, click Subscribe and you will be prompted to confirm your subscription plan purchase.
What to do if Paramount Plus is Not Working on Android in Australia?
If Paramount Plus is not working, try these tips mentioned below:
- Close the Paramount Plus app if the app crashes.
- Tap Close All to exit all the open applications and then relaunch.
- Update the Paramount Plus app to its latest version.
- Uninstall and reinstall the streaming app.
- Check internet connectivity.
- Delete cache and cookies.
Why is a VPN Necessary to Get Paramount Plus on Android in Australia?
A VPN works as a bridge between you and a geo-restricted website. It connects and allows you to without letting Paramount Plus know that you are accessing the streaming platform. Since Australian residents can not access Paramount Plus in their country, they are bound to use a VPN.
Once you connect to the US server, the VPN will hide your Australian location and will provide you with the US IP or US region. With the US IP, you will be able to access Paramount Plus effortlessly in Australia.
Offers 30-day money-back guarantee!
FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions
Does Paramount Plus offer a free trial?
Yes, Paramount Plus does offer a free trial. You only have to subscribe to its plan to get its free trial.
Which Android versions and models does Paramount Plus support?
Paramount Plus supports Android 5.0 Lollipop (API 21) and higher.
Can I watch Paramount Plus on my Android TV in Australia?
Yes, Paramount Plus is compatible with Android TV and Android devices. So you can easily stream Paramount Plus in Australia after connecting to a VPN.
We hope that this guide was detailed enough to answer all your queries. Getting Paramount Plus on your Android device is easy if you have a reliable and top-notch VPN with you like ExpressVPN. It is the best VPN available to access Paramount Plus in Australia and it offers a money-back guarantee.