Peacock TV is an NBCUniversal-owned OTT streaming service that is unavailable in Australia due to content streaming rights and copyright issues. However, these geo-restrictions shouldn’t stop you from watching Peacock TV content on your Android device like Love Island, Apollo 13, Yellowstone, The Real Housewives, The Chosen, What Happens Live With Andy Cohen Season 20, etc., in Australia.
So do you want to know how to get Peacock TV on Android in Australia? This guide explains in detail how the Northern neighbors can get access to Peacock TV on an Android device.
All you need is a top-tier VPN or Virtual Private Network. Since it is a US-based website, you will have to use a VPN to bypass Peacock TV in Australia. Let’s tap into the details!
- How to Get Peacock TV on Android in Australia?
- Why is a VPN Necessary to Get Peacock TV on Android in Australia?
- What is Peacock TV and Features Does it Offer?
- How to Fix Peacock TV if it’s Not Working on Android in Australia?
- Does Peacock TV Offers a Free Trial in Australia?
- What to Watch on Peacock TV on Your Android Device in Australia 2023?
- FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions
- Wrapping Up
How to Get Peacock TV on Android in Australia?
This is how you will trespass Peacock TV on your Android smartphones or tablets in Australia.
- Subscribe and install the best VPN provider on your Android device – we prefer using ExpressVPN.
- Login and connect to the US server.
- Launch Google Play Store to add another Google account.
- Tap Account and choose Add Another Account.
- Type in your new Google account with US as your region.
- Go back to Google Play Store and look for Peacock TV.
- Install the Peacock TV app and sign in by entering your Peacock TV credentials to enjoy your favorite Peacock TV content in Australia.
Offers 30-day money-back guarantee!
Why is a VPN Necessary to Get Peacock TV on Android in Australia?
Peacock TV does not have the right to stream its content library outside the US territory. Therefore, Australian residents can not stream this streaming platform directly due to a geo-location error message.
That’s why a top-of-the-line VPN like ExpressVPN is what you need to stream Peacock TV in Australia. It will mask your Australian region, protect your identity and data, and will help you fool Peacock TV’s location trackers.
What is Peacock TV and what Features Does it Offer?
Peacock TV owned by NBCUniversal is an on-demand streaming service. It offers three subscription tiers, i.e., a Base Plan that is free to use, Peacock Premium, and Peacock Premium Plus. Its premium packages ask you to pay its subscription fee.
With its base plan, you watch numerous all-time favorite classics, movies, and TV shows but the content catalog will be limited. However, with its premium packages, you can stream the latest trending movies, tv shows, sports, etc.
If we talk about its features, it is an on-demand service so you are not bound to watch Live TV. You can stream its unlimited content library that includes originals, classics, hit movies, kids’ shows, etc.
Moreover, Peacock TV app has an attractive and easy-to-use interface. It is operable, manageable, and comprehensible. It displays its content in rows for better viewing and its algorithm shows you your preferred genres or the ones you watch the most.
How to Fix Peacock TV if it’s Not Working on Android in Australia?
These are the following hacks you should try if Peacock TV is not working on your Android device.
- Restart your Android smartphone or tablet or your Peacock TV app.
- Clear cache and cookies.
- Uninstall and reinstall the Peacock TV app.
- Check internet connectivity.
Does Peacock TV Offer a Free Trial in Australia?
No. Peacock TV has discontinued the free trial. However, it offers a Base Plan through which you can stream its content catalog for free. For more information, you can check out this guide, “How to Get Peacock TV Free Trial in Australia?”
What to Watch on Peacock TV on Your Android Device in Australia 2024?
You can watch the following:
Peacock TV Originals
- Brave New World
- Bel Air
- Days of Our Lives: A Very Salem Christmas
- Days of Our Lives: Beyond Salem
Peacock TV Movies
- Happy Gilmore
- The Godfather Trilogy
- Billy Madison
Peacock TV Shows
- One of Us Is Lying
- The Calling
- Baking It
- The Capture
- Pitch Perfect: Bumper in Berlin
FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions
Can I watch Peacock TV on my Android TV in Australia?
Yes, Peacock TV is compatible with several Android TVs like set-top boxes like Android OS 5.1, NVIDIA Shield, etc., and Bravia.
How do I use a Peacock TV Android promo code?
This promo code is usually added into your account in the Payment and Plans tab. Once you sign in, it automatically starts working.
How can I claim six months of Peacock Premium for free in Australia?
You can claim this offer if you are getting a new Android TV. Visit the Play Store entry for Peacock and tap the button to get the offer.
Is Peacock TV free on Android devices in Australia?
Peacock TV offers a free service through which Australians can stream Peacock TV on their Android device for free.
Was this guide easy and informative? This was all about how to get Peacock TV on Android in Australia. We believe that we covered everything to help you access Peacock TV on your Android device in Australia.
Just make sure that you are using an excellent, premium, and outstanding VPN like ExpressVPN. It will keep you 100% encrypted and protected from cybercriminals.