Do you own an Apple TV but don’t know whether you can access Peacock TV in Australia? The excellent news is Peacock TV is accessible on Apple TV in Australia, as you can easily install its app from the Apple TV store.
NBCUniversal-owned, Peacock TV, houses hundreds of hours of entertainment. You can watch all the popular TV shows, movies, and timeless favorites. There is only one issue though. Peacock TV is geo-restricted and only available for US streaming because of content streaming rights and copyright infringements.
Therefore, you must subscribe to and install a top-tier location-swapping tool named VPN or Virtual Private Network. It will change your region and keep you safe while fooling Peacock TV’s location trackers to access its content catalog. Let’s get into the details!
How to Get Peacock TV on Apple TV in Australia?
It is very effortless to get Peacock on Apple TV and the steps are as follows:
- Subscribe and install a top-notch and reliable VPN service like ExpressVPN.
- Connect to the US server from the location’s list.
- Launch your Apple TV and go to the App Store.
- Look for and select the Peacock TV app.
- Download the app. Once installed, tap to open.
- Next, sign in or sign up for Peacock TV to begin streaming.
Offers 30-day money-back guarantee!
How Much Does Peacock TV Cost in Australia?
Peacock TV has a base plan which is free to use and premium plans. Its free plan offers thousands of hours of entertainment. You can watch classic movies and TV shows and old-time favorites.
However, if you want more information about the price plan of Peacock TV, check out “How Much Does Peacock TV Cost in Australia?” It is a detailed guide about the different price plans Peacock TV is currently offering.
How to Airplay Peacock TV to Airplay TV?
The Peacock app is available for the 4K and HD editions and Apple TV’s third-generation and earlier models do not have an App Store to install applications. Therefore, screen mirroring and air playing is the best alternative.
The steps are as follows:
- Connect your iPhone/iPad to the same Wi-Fi as your Apple TV.
- Activate the reliable and excellent VPN and connect to the US server.
- Install the Peacock TV app on your iPhone/iPad.
- Sign in or sign up for your Peacock TV account.
- Click the Airplay icon on the playback screen.
- Select the Apple TV device from the list.
- Now, you can stream Peacock TV on your Apple TV.
Does Peacock TV Offer Free Trial or No?
If you want your answer, you can read our detailed blog “How to Get Peacock TV Free Trial in Australia?” You will find all your answers there in detail.
FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions
Which Apple TV version does Peacock TV support?
You can install Peacock TV on Apple TVs that have 4th gen or later with tvOS 13.
What to do if Peacock TV is not working on Apple TV?
If the app is not working, try these tips:
- Ensure that your Wi-Fi connection is robust.
- Restart your device.
- Reinstall the Peacock TV application on your Apple TV.
- Clear cache and data.
Will Peacock TV work with Airplay?
You can access Peacock TV via Airplay; you just have to follow the steps mentioned earlier.
We hope that you found our guide comprehensive enough to get Peacock TV on your Apple TV in Australia!
Peacock TV is an exciting and fascinating OTT service that is compatible with several mainstream devices like Apple TV. The main issue is that it is only available in the region. However, with a reliable and top-of-the-line VPN, like ExpressVPN, you can stream the entire Peacock TV content catalog without an issue.