Peacock TV is usually included in newer Smart TVs like LG Smart TVs, Sony Smart TVs, and Samsung Smart TVs. but not everybody can access it because of content streaming rights and copyright infringements. If you live in Australia, you will have issues accessing it.
Do you wish to access Peacock TV on Smart TV in Australia? This is the guide to get to know how you can get Peacock TV in Australia to watch all the classics and trending content like The Calling, 13 Going on 30, Poker Face, Bel-Air, Hell’s Kitchen, Mrs. Davis, Girls5eva, etc. on Smart TV.
To fool Peacock TV’s content guards you will need a top-tier VPN (Virtual Private Network) service provider. With a VPN, Peacock TV will immediately grant you permission to access its content library on Smart TV. Without further ado, let’s discuss it in detail!
- How to Watch Peacock TV on Smart TV in Australia?
- Which Smart TVs Do Peacock TV Supports in Australia?
- Which Smart TV Models Do Peacock TV Support?
- How to Watch Peacock TV on my Smart TV Using Chromecast in Australia?
- How to Watch Peacock TV on my Smart TV Using Apple AirPlay in Australia?
- What are the Tips to Fix if Peacock TV is Not Working on Smart TV in Australia?
- FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions
- Parting Thoughts
How to Watch Peacock TV on Smart TV in Australia?
You do not have to install additional software to stream Peacock TV on your Smart TV. You only need a top-notch VPN and a web browser. That’s it!
This is the way to unblock Peacock TV in Australia:
- Subscribe and install a premium VPN with US servers; we prefer using ExpressVPN.
- Connect to the US server.
- Head over to the wifi’s router admin.
- Connect it to the VPN network.
- Go to the Peacock TV app or visit its website.
- Register by entering the necessary credentials and any US postal code or login to your account.
- Search for your favorite title and stream!
Peacock TV offers a free plan but if you wish to stream more titles without ads, you will have to pay a few extra bucks. Do you want to know Peacock TV’s pricing plans? Check out “How Much Does Peacock TV Cost in Australia?”
Offers 30-day money-back guarantee!
Which Smart TVs Do Peacock TV Supports in Australia?
This is the list of Smart TVs on which you can stream Peacock TV in Australia:
- LG Smart TV
- Vizio Smart TV
- Samsung Smart TV
- Sony Smart TV
- Toshiba Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
When accessing Peacock TV, ensure that your VPN is activated. Then, download the Peacock TV app from the App Store, explore its content library, and begin streaming your favorite content.
Which Smart TV Models Do Peacock TV Support?
- Android TVs like Sony Bravia and NVIDIA Shield streaming media players – Android 5.1 or later.
- LG Smart TV – LG WebOS 3.5 or higher.
- Apple TV – 4th generation or higher with tvOS 13 installed.
How to Watch Peacock TV on my Smart TV Using Chromecast in Australia?
If you want to link up your PC or mobile device to Smart TV via Chromecast to watch Peacock TV in Australia, this is how you are going to do it:
- Launch your ExpressVPN and activate it.
- Select the title you wish to stream on the Chromecast-enabled device from the Peacock TV app.
- Tap the Chromecast icon located on the right corner to begin streaming on your Smart TV.
How to Watch Peacock TV on my Smart TV Using Apple AirPlay in Australia?
Goodbye to streaming on small screens! Now you can enjoy watching your favorite Peacock TV movies and shows on large screens via Apple AirPlay. This is the way to pair up the devices:
- Activate your VPN and launch your Peacock TV app. Register yourself or login.
- Link up your Mac and smart TV by picking the AirPlay symbol from the menu bar.
- Once the AirPlay is enabled, click Play. You can also make display changes from the menu.
Offers 30-day money-back guarantee!
What are the Tips to Fix if Peacock TV is Not Working on Smart TV in Australia?
Sometimes you may face issues and Peacock TV may stop working on your Smart TV. So if a problem occurs, these are the possible fixes that you should look into.
- Check your internet connection. Your online connectivity should be steady, stable, and fast.
- Erase the cache as it can cause interruptions and failures.
- Sometimes the server is down so you can return to the Peacock TV app after a while.
- Restart your device.
- Persisting problems may require you to uninstall and reinstall the app.
- Update the Peacock TV app.
FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions
Why can I not watch Peacock TV on my Smart TV in Australia?
Peacock TV is geo-restricted, meaning it is banned in other regions because of copyright issues and content licensing policies. The geographical ban will not allow you to watch Peacock TV in Australia unless if you are using a VPN.
Can I watch Peacock TV for free on Smart TV in Australia?
Yes, you can. Peacock TV offers three plans in which it has a free plan through which you can stream its content library for free. But keep in mind that the titles are limited and use a top-of-the-line VPN like ExpressVPN.
Which Samsung Smart TV models do Peacock TV support?
If the model is 2017 or later, it will function without any problem.
What to do if Peacock TV does not cast to Smart TV in Australia?
The troubleshooting tips are as follows:
- Ensure that the Google Home App is installed and running on the smartphone.
- Check if Chromecast is properly linked to your Smart TV.
- Ensure that your desired streaming device and Chromecast are paired to the same wireless network.
So you see it’s pretty effortless to get Peacock TV on your Smart TV. You only have to link up your device with a premium, excellent, and top-class VPN like ExpressVPN to break the barriers and trespass the forbidden Peacock TV land in Australia. Well, with a VPN on your side, it is not forbidden anymore!
Once you trespass, follow a few simple steps to register yourself if you haven’t and enjoy streaming your favorite shows like The Office, Two and a Half Men, Vanderpump Rules, etc.