If you don’t want to miss out on Golf, NFL, movies, and TV shows on Hulu while living in Australia, we have ways in which you can stream all that geo-restricted content.
Are you a fan of Amazon Firestick/Fire TV because of its 4K streaming, a plethora of streaming applications, straightforward usage, and Alexa integration? We are too! But it becomes a buzzkill when you can’t stream your favourite content on Hulu in Australia.
Hulu is a geo-restricted platform that is only accessible in America. But not anymore! Because we know two ways to access Hulu on Amazon Firestick/Fire TV in Australia.
For that, you will need to purchase a Virtual Private Network (VPN) to invade Hulu’s catalogue while living in Australia. Do you want to know how you can trespass Hulu’s library? Then, follow these steps along!
- Step-by-step Guide to Watch Hulu on Amazon Firestick/Fire TV in Australia
- How to Sign Up for Hulu on Amazon Firestick/Fire TV in Australia?
- 3 Best VPNs to Watch Hulu on Amazon Firestick/Fire TV in Australia
- Top Recommendation – ExpressVPN
- Budget-friendly VPN – NordVPN
- Reliable VPN – PrivateVPN
- Why VPN is Necessary and Why it is Better Not to Use a Free VPN?
- Ending Note
Step-by-step Guide to Watch Hulu on Amazon Firestick/Fire TV in Australia
There are two ways in which you can transform that Hulu error message “Unavailable Location.” If you are interested in knowing, follow the procedure!
Method 1: Install Hulu APK on Amazon Firestick/Fire TV in Australia
- Subscribe and download an outstanding VPN service on your device: we prefer ExpressVPN.
- Sign in to your VPN account and connect to the American-based server.
- Launch Firestick Home and go to Settings.
- Press My Fire TV and navigate to Developer Options.
- Now enable the Apps From Unknown Sources.
- Go back to the Home page and press Find.
- Press Search and type Downloader.
- Download and open the app and press Allow.
- Then, click Ok on the prompt displayed.
- It will take you to the Home tab, displaying a text box.
- Now copy/paste firestickhacks.com/file/hulu and click Go.
- Press Download APK and then install the app.
- A dialogue box will appear once the installation is complete, and press Delete twice.
- Launch Hulu on your Amazon Firestick/Fire TV, log in by entering your credentials and begin streaming.
Method 2: Watch Hulu on Amazon Firestick/Fire TV Via VPN in Australia
- Subscribe to an outstanding VPN provider; our No.1 choice is ExpressVPN.
- Visit Amazon Firestick/Fire TV app store.
- Next, navigate to Categories, press Utility, and then ExpressVPN.
- Download and install the VPN provider on your device.
- Launch your VPN app and sign in by entering your credentials.
- Connect to the American-based server.
- Launch your Hulu app, log in, and stream without hurdles.
How to Sign Up for Hulu on Amazon Firestick/Fire TV in Australia?
Keep your VPN activated if you want to sign up for Hulu. Then, follow these steps.
- Go to the Hulu website.
- Click Start Free Trial.
- Select your preferred plan.
- Enter all the information like personal details, password, and email address.
- Select your payment method and add the billing information.
- Press Submit to wrap up the signup process.
Since VPN is the only tool that will let you enter, you might be thinking about which VPN to subscribe for.
Unfortunately, various options can become overwhelming; therefore, we have compiled the three best VPNs. If you want to learn more about them, read below!
3 Best VPNs to Watch Hulu on Amazon Firestick/Fire TV in Australia
Top Recommendation – ExpressVPN
This British Virgin Islands company has created a significant impression on its users because of its stellar features. Its 3000+ servers in 90+ countries will help you trespass Hulu without a problem.
Moreover, its blazing-fast servers, top-notch encryption, IP leak protection, zero log policy, and five simultaneous device connectivity make this VPN the best.
In addition, you can stream Hulu securely in 4K on Amazon Firestick/Fire TV. Besides Hulu, this VPN provider can unblock many American-based streaming platforms like Hulu, HBO Max, American Netflix, Tubi TV, BBC iPlayer, Peacock TV, Youtube TV, Paramount Plus, etc., in Australia.
Shows you can watch with ExpressVPN:
Budget-friendly VPN – NordVPN
It is a Panama-based company with a large server park, i.e., 5000+ servers in 60+ countries. What is so great about this VPN provider?
Its app is pretty effortless to use on Firestick devices. Plus, it offers advanced features like dual encrypted tunnels, deletion of history, internet kill switch, IP leak protection, hyper-fast servers, and six multi-logins.
What’s more, this VPN service is affordable and offers speed connectivity that will help you stream Hulu without any lags or buffering issues.
Reliable VPN – PrivateVPN
PrivateVPN is not as popular as the other two VPNs, but it is an outstanding tool for invading Hulu’s library. It offers 200+ super-fast servers in 60+ countries and will support various devices and softwares.
Furthermore, this app is slightly different from the other two. Instead of selecting the servers, you have to choose the streaming platforms first. Then, the app will notify you of the best working servers.
What else? It provides military-grade encryption for securing your data and private information, deletes user history, and offers 100% anonymity.
Why VPN is Necessary and Why it is Better Not to Use a Free VPN?
Like you cannot access Disney Plus and HBO Max without a VPN, you cannot access Hulu outside America because of the content distribution and licensing policies. Therefore, you will need a premium VPN provider to let you invade Hulu’s content library.
How does a VPN work its magic? Your internet connection has an IP address that tells your location. When you activate VPN and connect to the US server, it hides and masks your Australian location.
Thus, it spoofs Hulu by altering your location, and you can enter and stream its great catalogue.
So the question is, why is a free VPN not ideal for spoofing Hulu? The reason is that Hulu has a very potent anti-VPN technology; thus, a premium or outstanding VPN like ExpressVPN will do the job.
Moreover, a free VPN does not have 100% encrypted tunnels, due to which your personal information can get leaked. Plus, these free VPN providers can track and sell your data to third parties or advertisers.
Therefore, it is better to go for the premium VPN providers where your information is entirely safe and secure.
Are older Firestick models compatible with Hulu?
No! Older models will not support this streaming service.
Which Fire TV devices are not compatible with Hulu?
These enlisted devices are not compatible with Hulu, i.e., Fire HDX 8.9 and 8.9 WAN (2013 and 2014), Fire 2015, Fire 7 (2017), Fire HD 6 and 7 (2014), Fire HD 8 (2015, 2016, and 2017), and Fire HD 10 (2015 and 2017).
Which Fire TV devices are compatible with Hulu?
The devices such as Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K, Recast, and Cube will support Hulu.
Do I have to pay for Hulu when using Amazon Prime?
Yes, you will have to pay for Hulu if you wish to use it on your Amazon Prime.
What to do if Hulu does not work on Firestick?
If you face problems while running Hulu on your Firestick, it’s time for troubleshooting. You should:
- Reset or restart your device to resolve the issue.
- Log out of Hulu and disconnect the VPN app for a while. Launch these sites again after a few minutes.
- Clear your application’s cache.
- Uninstall and reinstall your VPN and Hulu app.
- Update the Hulu app.
Hulu is a multi-purpose platform that lets you have endless enjoyment. For example, you can enjoy on-demand content or live TV shows on Amazon Firestick/Fire TV in Australia. But the only thing you need is a great VPN service like ExpressVPN to access Hulu’s catalogue.