We know a tool to help you unblock Hulu on Xbox in Australia. But, do you want to know how you can trespass Hulu’s content library? We have four methods that will help you out!
Hulu, an American-based platform, is becoming increasingly popular because of its enticing and interesting storylines. However, this service is not available in Australia because of the content licensing and policies.
So if you are a binge-watcher and like to stream this geo-restricted platform on your Xbox 360 or Xbox One console, you will have to purchase a premium Virtual Network Provider (VPN) to help you invade its magnificent catalogue.
But how are you going to connect VPN to your Xbox? Since this gaming console does not support VPN directly like PlayStation and Apple TV, you have to take a few extra steps to get the job done.
How are you going to do it? You only have to follow the steps mentioned below to connect your Xbox gaming console to the VPN app to access Hulu. So let’s jump right into it!
4 Ways to Watch Hulu on Xbox in Australia
Method 1: Opt For a Pre-configured VPN Router
- Choose a pre-configured router for the VPN provider of your choice; we recommend ExpressVPN.
- Once purchased, it will give you access to the VPN client.
- Connect to the American-based server.
- You have now invaded Hulu and can stream your favourite shows.
Method 2: Set Up VPN on the Router
- Subscribe and install the VPN provider that supports Hulu on the router; our top choice is ExpressVPN.
- Visit Settings and then go to Network.
- Next, press Set up Internet Connection and press Use Wi-fi.
- Select Preferred Network Name and enter your password to secure the connection.
- That’s it! Begin streaming on Hulu.
Method 3: Configure VPN on the PC and Share it With the Xbox Via an Ethernet Cable
- Install and subscribe to the VPN service on your computer; we prefer ExpressVPN.
- Open the VPN app, enter your credentials to log in, and connect to the American-based server.
- Plugin the ethernet cable.
- Go to the Windows Search Bar and type Control Panel. Press Enter.
- Now, press Network and Internet, select Network and Sharing Center and click Change Adaptor Settings.
- Once done, look for your VPN adaptor. Once you spot it, right-click it and choose Properties.
- Look for the Sharing Tab and checkmark “Allow other network users to connect through this computer’s internet connection.”
- Now, click Select and choose the Xbox ethernet connection. Then, press the Xbox console button.
- Press its RB button three times and choose Settings.
- Next, fire up its Network tab, go to Network Settings, and select Test Network Connection to verify if the VPN is successfully connected.
- Once the connection is secure, open the Hulu app on your Xbox to begin streaming.
Method 4: Configure VPN Via SmartDNS
- Subscribe and install an outstanding VPN, like ExpressVPN.
- Visit My Account.
- Search for the SmartDNS Box and enable it.
- Once you receive the email that it is activated, add the SmartDNS address on the Xbox console.
- Next, open your Xbox and visit Settings.
- Scroll to spot Advanced Network Settings and press DNS Settings.
- Select Manual.
- Enter your primary and secondary DNS addresses.
- Go back to Settings, click System, and then press Language and Location.
- Select the country US.
- Restart the device.
- Lastly, download Hulu (if not), log in, and binge-watch your favourite shows.
Since you know the four methods, do you know which VPNs are trustworthy these days? If you are confused, we have three top-notch VPN providers that deliver optimum services. These are as follows:
Offers 30-day money-back guarantee!
3 Top-tier VPNs to Watch Hulu on Xbox in Australia
Top Recommendation – ExpressVPN
ExpressVPN is the best service out there, with 3000+ super-fast servers in 90+ countries – all are swift enough to unblock Hulu and other geo-restricted platforms while living in Australia.
Moreover, this VPN provider comes with pre-configured routers, and you can configure the MediaStreamer (SmartDNS) system to watch Hulu on your Xbox.
What’s more, ExpressVPN is powerful enough to unblock Hulu’s anti-VPN technology securely. In addition, it offers top-level security, a zero-log policy, strong encryption, IP and DNS leak protection, and five multi-logins.
Offers 30-day money-back guarantee!
Shows you can watch with ExpressVPN:
- Dollface Season 2 on Hulu in Australia
- Love Victor on Hulu in Australia
- Peaky Blinders Season 6 in Australia
Budget-friendly VPN – NordVPN
NordVPN is another reliable option to stream Hulu securely on your Xbox. Its 5000+ hyperfast servers in 60+ countries can securely unblock US-exclusive platforms like Hulu, US Netflix, HBO Max, US Paramount Plus, Channel 4, etc.
NordVPN also offers pre-configured routers and a SmartDNS system to access all your favourite platforms. Plus, it is compatible with various devices and can connect six devices simultaneously.
In addition, this VPN provider offers dual encryption, IP and DNS leak protection, a no-log policy, and provides an exceptionally fast speed to stream your most-liked web series without any lags.
Offers 30-day money-back guarantee
Reliable VPN – PrivateVPN
PrivateVPN is another underrated but the finest VPN to access Hulu on your Xbox in Australia. It does not offer a large server park like the other two, but its 200+ servers in 60+ countries will do the job perfectly.
Moreover, this VPN service is reliable, economical, offers stellar security, provides military-grade encryption, deletes user history, and can connect six multiple devices at once.
Offers 30-day money-back guarantee!
How VPN Helps in Accessing Hulu in Australia and Is Free VPN a Good Alternative?
Hulu is a US-exclusive and geo-restricted service; hence, if you try to access this streaming platform from another country like Australia, you will always receive a geo-location error message.
These strict content guards will not let you enter. Thus, you will need a reliable, potent, and premium VPN service to help you trespass Hulu.
A VPN works its magic by spoofing Hulu. When you connect yourself to the American-based server, it hides your Australian location. As a result, Hulu thinks you live somewhere in the US and welcomes you heartily.
On the other hand, a free VPN is a big NO because it does not possess excellent servers to bypass Hulu’s strong anti-VPN technology. Instead, it has slow servers, and you will always face buffering issues.
In addition, free VPNs are not reliable because their tunnels are not entirely encrypted. So, unfortunately, your essential information can get leaked and be used for fraudulent purposes.
Instead of risking your crucial information, opt for the reliable VPNs mentioned earlier!
How should I pay for my Hulu account on Xbox?
You can opt for one of these methods to pay for the Hulu account while living in Australia.
- Get a Hulu gift card from eBay via a premium VPN or purchase it from reliable sources like mygiftcardsupply.com.
- Ask your American friend or a relative to create a Hulu account for you.
- Utilize an American Express credit card.
How should I add Hulu to my Xbox One?
Hulu supports all Xbox devices, and to install these streaming services, follow these steps along.
- Fire up the Xbox console and log in to your Microsoft account.
- Press the Xbox controller’s home button to go to the Home Screen.
- Search for the Store option and press.
- Enter Hulu into the search bar.
- Download and install the app.
- Press Launch to open your favourite streaming app.
What to do if Hulu is not working on Xbox?
Problems can occur, but to eliminate them, you can opt for the following methods:
- Clear Hulu app’s cache.
- Delete the corrupt data.
- Uninstall and reinstall the Hulu app.
- Unplug and replug your console.
What to watch on Hulu via Xbox in Australia?
These are the popular content you can watch on Hulu:
- Please Like Me
- The Great
- Little Fires Everywhere
- The Handmaid’s Tale
- Only Murderers in the Building
This was the end of our complete guide! So now you know it’s pretty easy to stream Hulu on your Xbox in Australia. You only need a great VPN like ExpressVPN to bypass the geo-restricted website.